Please read the following information before beginning registration:
- Each regular (full) registration includes attendance to all technical sessions (including tutorials, workshops, plenary lectures, and panels) and social gatherings (reception on Sunday night, July 2nd, coffee breaks and banquet/boat dinner on Tuesday, July 4th). It also includes access to Whova and the coverage of papers (see below).
- Each student registration includes the same items in regular registration, except for coverage of papers (see below).
- To qualify for the student rate, students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their full-time student status (certificate template) by uploading a PDF copy through registration online.
- An accepted paper will be published in the Proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one regular registration (IEEE Member or Non-Member) for one of the authors (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration does not cover any papers).
- No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration fee.
- Each regular registration covers a maximum of two papers (i.e. conference papers, LB papers, or J2C papers). Covering of each additional paper will incur a charge of $200 USD.
- The page limit for each paper is eight. Up to two additional pages will be permitted for an additional charge of $130 USD each page.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
- Refund (less $150 USD for handling charges) will be provided for cancellation requests in writing, received by May 15th, 2023.
- Refund will NOT be provided for cancellation after this date.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference. Additional details can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/….
- If you encounter any problem/question with the registration of your papers, please contact CEC 2023 Conference Management (Arlene Brugal; CECreg@ieee.org; +1-844-816-1739).
IEEE CEC 2023 Registration Fees
Amounts in USD
|Membership Status||Payment by May 5th, 2023||Payment after May 5th, 2023|
|IEEE Student Member||$375||$475|
|IEEE Life Member||$375||$475|
Swissôtel is offering to us incredible discounted prices: $169/night!! (for Chicago standards, that is a great discount!). But attendees are responsible for making their own individual reservations and indicate that they are participating in CEC 2023. Please call their Reservations Department at 1-888-737-9477 or reserve via the following booking link by Monday, June 12th to qualify for the discounts. Reservation Link: https://book.passkey.com/e/50325426